Crew Members Earn $15/ hour minimum
Year-Round Landscaping is an aggressively growing, reputable company currently operating out of Columbus, OH.
We provide mostly residential services to our clients throughout Ohio.
We are looking for hard-working individuals to grow with us!
We need a few landscape crew members with a strong work ethic, a positive attitude, and attention to detail.
If that sounds like you and you love to be outdoors, take pride in what you do, want your work to be valued, and want a great schedule with 3 day weekends, apply right now!
We truly value each employee and will do our best to ensure you are satisfied in your role and that your good, hard work is recognized.
You will not simply be a laborer, but a partner in our growing business with ample opportunity for advancement.
If you are interested in gardening, masonry or hardscaping, then we can help you grow that passion.
An added benefit of this job is that you will have 2 months off in the winter during which to relax while you collect unemployment ($566/week or more).
M-Th, 7:00 am to 6:00 pm*
*During busy times of the year and depending on the weather, it may be necessary/optional to work outside of these hours including Fridays, Saturdays, or on rare occasions, Sundays.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Show up on time every day prepared to work outdoors all day in any condition.
- Work quickly and efficiently.
- Follow instructions as set forth by Landscape Foreman.
- Attend weekly crew meetings.
- Keep trailer/equipment clean and organized.
- Distribute door hangers when requested.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Willingness to learn & adapt.
- Extremely reliable.
- Positive attitude.
- Attention to detail. (The best candidates will include “I pay attention to details” on their job application.)
- Ability to follow directions.
- Must have own reliable transportation.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Clean background check.
- Live local to the area.
- Education: High school or equivalent
- Experience: Landscaping: 1 year or more; preferred
- Unemployment compensation during the off-season of up to $566/week (Jan-February)
- Worker’s compensation insurance
- 3 day weekends
- Training & growth opportunities
- Five paid holidays per year after the first 12 months of employment
- Company cell phone with unlimited data and no restrictions from TMobile
- Competitive pay
- Employer matching Simple IRA
- Future health insurance
- $150 to $250 sign-on bonus
- $500 annual spring return to work bonus
Apply right now: https://www.landscaping365.com/job-application/