Hiring Office Administrator – $15/ Hour Minimum Wage
Year-Round Landscaping is an aggressively growing, reputable company currently operating out of Dublin, OH.
We provide mostly residential services to our clients throughout Ohio.
We are looking for hard-working individuals to grow with us!
We are searching for a full-time Office Administrator to work from Feb 1 – Dec 24, primarily performing all of the administrative, clerical duties, customer service, and human resources within our organization.
M-Fri, 9:00am to 6:00pm*
*During busy times of the year and depending on the weather, it may be necessary to work outside of these hours including Saturdays or on rare occasions, Sundays.
- Everyday use of Google Earth, Drive and Service Autopilot software
- Answer inbound phone calls using the inbound script
- Return missed phone calls within 10 minutes or less; during business hours
- Reply to all incoming text within 10 minutes during business hours
- Reply to all emails within 30 minutes during business hours
- Survey properties within 24 hours
- Create and send estimates/proposals within 24 hours
- Dispatch Jobs for the next day at 3 pm for the following day
- Notify missed or potentially missed appointments by 3 pm
- Closeout the previous day at 8 am
- Confirm time-sheets
- Confirm invoices before sending
- Respond to employee’s phone calls/text messages
- Schedule new jobs after the bids have been accepted
- Daily, weekly & monthly invoicing & credit card processing
- Weekly travel to Post Office Box (20-25 miles)
- Weekly check deposits
- In house collections as needed
- Attend weekly crew meetings.
- Prepare weekly meeting agendas
- Generate weekly, monthly &/or yearly audit reports
- Follow up on outstanding estimates/proposals
- Other project-based work
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Support worker communication with the management team.
- Develop policies and procedures, and ensure they are implemented appropriately
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Creating work orders using customer specifications
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Recording information as needed.
- Performing research on various topics
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain an office in common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- Recruit, select, train, assign, schedule, coach, counsel and discipline employees
- Analyze process workflow, employee and space requirements and equipment layout; implement changes
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following and enforcing standards and procedures
- Run a safe, injury/accident-free workplace
- Serve as the primary point of contact when there are customer issues related to equipment quality, customer service, or accidents and mishaps on-site
- Communicate customer issues with the operations team and devise ways of improving the customer experience, including resolving problems and complaints
- Work closely with the Owner and management team to set and/or implement policies, procedures, and systems and to follow through with implementation.
- Communicate all operating policies and/or issues at department meetings
- Implement new processes and procedures to improve efficiencies and moral
- Social media marketing
- Website design, content creation, SEO and PPC
- Strong organizational skills.
- Willingness to learn & adapt.
- Extremely reliable.
- Attention to detail. So much so that they will include “I pay attention to detail” at the bottom of their resume.
- Effective time management, ability to prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to problem solves without asking questions.
- Ability to follow directions.
- Must have own reliable transportation.
- Valid driver’s license & clean driving record.
- Clean background check.
- Live local to the area.
- Ability to operate under stress.
- Required education: High school or equivalent
- Unemployment compensation during the off-season of up to ($566/week or more Jan-February)
- Worker’s compensation insurance
- Five paid holidays per year after the first 12 months of employment
- Company cell phone with unlimited data and no restrictions from T Mobile
- Competitive pay
- Employer matching Simple IRA
- Future health insurance