Deep Flower Bed Edging
The edges of your flowerbeds are the frames highlighting the “art” inside: your gorgeous flowers, perennials, and ornamentals. Neat and visible edges make flowerbeds, yards, and gardens look composed and clean, but deep flower bed edging is not an easy feat. For all your flowerbeds’ needs, no matter the season, you can call our experts at Landscaping 365. We are more than happy to add this service to our yard maintenance ones and keep your property in perfect shape!
Deep Flower Bed Edging Service: What You Get
Deep flowerbed edging is the best way to create a distinct border to highlight the vegetation and keep rogue grasses, weeds, or other plants to encroach on these spaces. Some homeowners edge their flowerbeds with several types of materials and employing diverse methods. Our deep flowerbed edging service providers use a professional power edger, weed eaters, or edger combos to create sharp and solid edges. In turn, they will make your yard and landscape look more professional. Here are more things to know about this service:
- Depending on your landscape design’s theme and purpose, we will use different materials for your flower bed deep edges, ranging from plastic to the more refined & slick aluminum, steel, or stone.
- We provide you this service with trained professionals with years of experience in landscape design and yard installations & maintenance.
- Since we are a one-stop-shop for all your landscaping needs, you can hire us for complete yard maintenance activities: flowerbed maintenance, perennial cutbacks, shrub, hedge & ornamental tree pruning, shaping &/or shearing, flowerbeds’ leaf removal, and more.
Why Should You Choose Our Services?
Here are some things you should know about us should you want to hire us for our deep flowerbed edging service:
- Our technicians have decades of training and experience in landscape design, installation, and maintenance;
- Depending on the type and parameters of your landscape, we use different materials, techniques, and tools to make your flowerbeds and their edges blend in perfectly with the overall design;
- We carry Ohio State Master Gardeners certifications that ensure you that we will provide you with an unparalleled service that you will not find anywhere else;
No matter what service you require, we will offer you our “hassle-free” estimation in 24 hours or less. If you are not happy with the results, we will redo the job free – this is our iron-clad guarantee. In case you are still not satisfied with the outcome, we will hire a competitor to do the job!
Find the information you need? Then fill out our Free Estimate form and one of our experts will contact you to discuss your lawn care needs. Still have questions? Feel free to Contact Us. We are always happy to answer any concerns you may have. For Fastest Service, give Landscaping 365 a call at 614-260-8774.