When you buy land to build a home or a property to turn it into your dreamscape, you know you need a professional landscape design company. Just as you now use interior designers to make your home comfortable, beautiful, functional, and in full compliance with your personality and tastes, so you need a landscaping company to turn a patch of land into a small corner of paradise.
Landscape Design Service: What You Get
Our company has more than 20 years of experience in landscape design, installation, and maintenance. The landscape architects we work with use high-end software and follow the latest property architecture trends to make your dreams come true. Here is what you get if you request this service:
- Initial assessment: we come over to see the property and listen to what you want and understand what you desire regarding soft landscape (vegetation, grasses, etc.), hardscapes (retaining walls, borders, outdoor fireplaces, terraces, etc.), walkways, and paver patios, outdoor living structures (barbecue areas, playgrounds for kids, etc.), and more.
- We will consider all your wishes for your landscape (theme, elements, style, etc.) and will work on a design that combines both your desires and our experts’ ideas and suggestions;
- You receive a high-end rendering of your future landscape, which we will tweak and adjust until we conclude together that the model reflects perfectly what you desire.
Why Should You Choose Our Services?
Landscaping 365 is a certified landscaping design and installation company with an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. We have two decades of experience under our belly, and we work with some of the most skilled professionals in the field. However, let’s see some other reasons why you should work with us:
- Our company offer the full range of landscaping services you can think of: landscape design, installation of both soft and hard elements, and landscape maintenance with everything it encompasses;
- You can request our landscape design service to create and build a landscape from scratch, re-designed a tired, obsolete landscape, or tweak an existing landscape to boost your property’s curb appeal for real estate purposes;
- Our company carries an I.C.P.I. certification to design and install hardscape and outdoor living areas and an Ohio Department of Agriculture License in over eight lawn and landscape maintenance categories.
- You don’t have to worry about your assets, as we have all the proper insurances for your property and our specialists!
Get a hassle-free estimate now! At Landscaping 365, we put our hearts and minds into your project, not stopping until you are 100% happy with the results!
Find the information you need? Then fill out our Free Estimate form and one of our experts will contact you to discuss your lawn care needs. Still have questions? Feel free to Contact Us. We are always happy to answer any concerns you may have. For Fastest Service, give Landscaping 365 a call at 614-260-8774.