In any yard and landscape, mulch plays multiple roles. It protects the plants’ roots from extreme temperatures, keeping them cool in the summer and warm in the winter. In case you choose the organic one, it will decompose to nourish the soil and help trees, grasses, flowers, and vegetables fend off weeds. As decoration goes, inorganic mulch adds color, contrast, texture, and interest to your landscape. If you want a gorgeous property all year long, ask our mulching experts at Landscaping 365 for their help!
Mulching Installation Service: What You Get
Our mulching technicians at Landscaping 365 have over two decades of experience making and installing mulch to benefit residential and commercial properties. Whether you want organic mulch to feed and protect your landscape or inorganic one to embellish it, we are here for you all year long. Here are some things about mulching installations that we think you should know:
- We make organic mulch out of shredded dry leaves or grass clippings, paper, straw, compost, wood chips, shredded bark, sawdust, pine needles, and more;
- Our team applies organic mulch around trees following the 3-3-3 rule and make sure your flowerbeds, vegetable garden, shrubs, and ornamentals benefit from the nutrition and protection this type of mulch offers.
- Our inorganic mulch installations include materials such as rocks, rubber chips, shredded plastic, non-woven geotextiles, or plastic sheets;
- When we come for yard maintenance activities, we will check the mulch layers and refresh them if they require it.
Why Should You Choose Our Services?
Making mulch on your property might not sound so hard, but mulch installations are challenging. Too thick a layer or too thin one can cause damage your plants and defeat the mulch’s purpose. So why don’t you let our team of trained experts take care of this? Here are some more things you should know about us:
- Our owner carries an Ohio State Master Gardeners certification in the maintenance of perennials, shrubs, hedges, ornamental trees, and vegetable gardens;
- Landscaping 365 comes with auto insurance, workers compensation insurance, and a 2 million dollar liability policy to protect our people and your assets;
- We only work with trained professionals and the best equipment & tools the industry has to offer.
It would be best if you did not take our word for it, though. Contact us for a free estimate and put us to good work! If you are not 100% happy with the results, you automatically benefit from our Ti-Tanium warranty: we return and do the job again for free!
Find the information you need? Then fill out our Free Estimate form and one of our experts will contact you to discuss your lawn care needs. Still have questions? Feel free to Contact Us. We are always happy to answer any concerns you may have. For Fastest Service, give Landscaping 365 a call at 614-260-8774.